Membership is open to all including individuals, schools and educational institutions, bookshops and other retailers who can benefit from the resources and involvement with the CBCA.
CBCA member benefits include:
- Discount attendance fees at events including Clayton’s Night, Judge's Talks, author/illustrator seminars
- Discount available on Book Week merchandise
- Regular updates on children’s literature events and news
- Access to member-only information and resources
- The Leila St John Award, awarded annually to a person who has made an outstanding contribution to children’s literature in Victoria
- Information from Victorian regional groups, who organise local activities
- Discounts at participating bookshops
Download a CBCA Membership form today.
2019 & 2020 Membership rates:
Parents, teachers and librarians.
Health care card holders, students and seniors’ card holders, authors & illustrators.
Schools, public libraries, booksellers, publishers and other interested institutions.
Family Membership $74
1–2 adults plus children under 18.