Membership is open to all including individuals, schools and educational institutions, bookshops and other retailers who can benefit from the resources and involvement with the CBCA.
CBCA member benefits include:
- Free Members Only Events, e.g. Night of the Notables
- Discounted entry to CBCA VIC Branch events including Clayton’s Night, CBCA Judge's Talks
- Regular updates on children’s literature events and news
- Opportunities to participate in Branch programs, "Creators in Schools' & 'Shadow Judging'
- Access to member-only information and resources via CBCA Nationa website
- The Leila St John Award, awarded annually to a person who has made an outstanding contribution to children’s literature in Victoria
- Information from Victorian regional groups, who organise local activities
- Discounts at participating bookshops
Download a CBCA Membership form today.
2022 Membership rates:
Parents, teachers and librarians.
Health care card holders, students and seniors’ card holders, authors & illustrators.
Schools, public libraries, booksellers, publishers and other interested institutions.
Family Membership $74
1–2 adults plus children under 18.